I love this game, but I have a Mac now. Any chance of a port?
Dino Island - The Four Crystals
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Your main objective is to rescue the crystals stolen by an evil wizard who lives on the island with the dinosaurs, for that the guardian needs to go through stages with challenges and collect crystals on his wa
At the end of each part of the island the dino will have to face the evil wizard who took the crystals, so if you defeat him he will retrieve a crystal and continue to the next challenge.
What you get:
- More than 40 levels.
- 4 Bosses.
- Different challenges in each part of the island.
- Pixel Art
- Platform game.
- Gameplay elements (exploding blocks, secret items, new locations).
- Achievements for each level (best score, best time).
- Bonus levels and fixes and gameplay improvements.
- Subtitles in Languages (English, French and Brazilian Portuguese)
- Support 1080p and 60fps resolution
- A leaf that will make the dino fly.
- A glasses that allow the player to see invisible blocks to access new areas.
- A bomb to explode special blocks that gave access to other areas and more crystals.
- When the player finishes the game and manages to collect all the diamonds and make the best time of each stage he will gain a special power that will make him faster and with the highest jump as well as immortal.
- Windows 10 ( 32-bit and 64-bit )
- Linux ( x86_64 )
- Disk space (Windows 118mb) (Linux 127mb) (Mac 117mb)
- 2G of RAM (Minimum).
- Keyboard and Mouse.
All songs in this game are licensed under Creative Commons by Attribution 4.0
Warning: If you use Linux please test the Linux demo and leave it in the comments if you have any problem with the game, because I am without a linux system at the moment.
Consider helping the developer if you like the game😉
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 19, 2020|
|Made with||Unity, GIMP|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Arcade, chiptune, Fantasy, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Languages||English, French, Portuguese (Brazil)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
In the next update with more content for the game I will do a port for Mac, but I don't have a mac would you like to test the build when it is ready?
I downloaded on PC! This game met on sale for free!!
Hi, I just did the first 5 levels of your game, and I find it very good! On the other hand I pressed on esc thinking that it was going to pause, but it brought me back to the map by erasing my progress, suddenly how do we save normally?
the game saves all data automatically, but in the next update it will have a game pause feature. Thank you for your comment was very important. ;)
Hi, I played your game. It was fun. Here is the video.
Thank you very much for the video! Thanks for your comments on the game, I will improve the controls along with the next update along with some (Power-Ups) new to the game.
great game man! cant wait for another from you!